Tuesday, May 03, 2005

SEXpectations Two: Dealing With Sex

I have been told that having sex before marriage is a sin. If that is the case, then I am a sinner, you the reader are probably a sinner and pretty much 99.9% of the world are sinners. Very few people hold sex dear to them and have the strength and composure to wait until marriage. Yes, GOD forgives us for our sins if we delight ourselves in him, but I wonder how he feels if we continue to perform these sins. Then we have the "born again" virgins. I do not remember reading anything about born agains in the Bible. If you can find the scripture, let me know. You can be re-born but nothing can replace what GOD had planned for waiting for sex while married. I will never know what kind of passion is felt on that honeymoon night. I had the pleasure of having my first time junior year in high school over a bottle of hypno. Anyway, but I just shake my head at the born agains because yes you can be saved and re-born but just repent to GOD and he will forgive you, why claim you are a born again if you've already had sex before marriage. I never can understand that.

People deal with their own fantasies and dreams, desires of the heart, etc in their own way. I was given some advice as to how to set the mood when having sex. Slow jams, whip cream. Foreplay and then the final exciting loop-de-loop. You know sex is a rollercoaster ride. Often times we expect so much from sex, that it overtakes us. But then once the deed is done, we somehow wonder why we expected so much from that person? Good sex is good sex, but have you really ever had good sex and define good. Moaning, groaning and sweating does not necessarily mean good sex. Ejaculation does not mean good sex. Climaxing does not mean good sex. The length of the time period you have sex does not mean good sex. Experience in the field of sex does not mean good sex. I constantly hear females discussing how inexperienced guys are in sex. When you have spread your legs that much, perhaps you need some counseling. How can you be so experienced at 20? Unless you have practiced that art of prostitution or slutdom, then you can talk to me about experience, because more than likely you have been with no more than 4 individuals. I mean some people are more popular than others so I'd stretch that number to about 7. The number of times you've had sex does not make you a pro. Again, I say what am I to expect out of sex. So far, I have been dissatisfied. I have had decent sex, but not good sex. All of the females I have been with have been decent, but not good. I am sorry to say that because I know there are some people who have had good sex, but define good. Having sex in the shower does not define good nor on a park bench. I guess the more you have sex, the better and MORE EXPERIENCED YOU become, whatever the fuck that means. And now we move to the discussion on oral sex. Is oral sex, sex? Yes, hint the name oral sex. I was having a discussion with my friend, Shani, about this. Your mouth is your way of communication. It is what you use to kiss your mommy with, so why would you put it in places and then kiss you mommy. For that reason alone, I do not kiss females in the mouth. I do not want any juices to get in my mouth cause that is just down right nasty and females you shouldn't be slobbin down males either cause some of them enjoy that good ole sushi and tossin salad (R.Kelly, style). It's real in these streets. See we have trouble talking about this because we do not want to face that oral sex is becoming a fad. People go down on anything and anyone they can find. It's all too real in these streets. It's sad when you have to worry about who you kiss in the mouth for fear of tasting something that is not so good. Kissing may be what you want but not what you need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home