Wednesday, April 13, 2005

That's What Is Hot In The Streets

I guess you just gotta deal with stuff that comes your way, or at least that is what I have been told. Through all the ups & downs that happen throughout life, you would think that there would be more ups than downs, but that is not the case usually, which is why you have to just deal. I think that was a television show, if I remember correctly that came on NBC on Saturday mornings after Hang Time. Now that is throwback - well not quite. So I am sitting in the radio station today eating a Double Cheeseburger and fries from McDonalds (Lunch of Champions) and everyone is discussing the ATL trip. I mean it was the shit, but still that was 3 days ago, talk about something else. Apparently there were many things that went down on the trip that no one or @ least many of us did not even know went down. All I am going to say is that some females are straight up hoes and sluts. That is sad because the Black woman is worth more than a cheap fuck or to exercise her jaw muscles. Any woman is worth more than that. I mean sure sex both orally and physical is enjoyable, however, do these activities with your soul mate. Engaging in hoish and smut behavior is what's hot in the streets. I am not going to say any names because there is no point of it, but for all reading this Howard got some straight up slores runnin round here and Lord only knows what they have - what being the operative word.

I made a commercial for Cluck U chicken and I damn proud of it and why shouldn't I be...it took 3 hours to do. Just listening to it makes my mouth water for some wingers with Atomic or Nuclear sauce. Unfortunately, I am too lazy to walk up there and too lazy to pick up my phone which has been charging for awhile now. It was off the hook for so long, it has not fully recharged. But I think there is something wrong because it has not fully charged and it has been over a week now. So tonight I did a radio show with my friend, Chrissy. It is similar to "Secrets," which is a radio show that I do two days a week but haven't done in about a month and a half because my co-hosts be on some other shit and be lunchin. I guess that's wat is good in the streets too.

I am exiting now by way of the Trap.

Last songs to play on the iPod....

Gucci Mane - Icy
Ludacris - Large Amounts
John Legend - Number One
Alicia Keys - Slow Down
Britney Spears - Toxic
Mike Jones - Juicy Freestyle
Stat Quo - Like That
50 Cent - Candy Shop
Jojo - Not That Kind of Girl
311 - Amber

Life has many parts....you gotta floss and stunt them parts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home