Monday, April 11, 2005

backfromatl

I am back folks, back from ATL. It was a good trip and we all acted an ass. No one really wanted to leave, which is something that my friend, Lauren, said would happen once we got there. Since what happened in ATL, stays there I am not going to get into anything really, except for the fact that people @ the station love to create unecessary drama and confusion; people were on that shittage on the bus ride there and other universities really have a hard time with HU negrAs. I bought 3 mixtapes which all are crunk as hell. One night, I met this fine ass chick, who is in an upcoming music group called EyeCandy. ATL was an experience. I was tempted to drink because niggas was gettin drunk like my nigga Pizo, who had a drinking bucket. Shoutouts 2 Willie Dynamite Kaboom Bitches for takin all that Hen and Bacardi 2 the head all 3 nights in a row.
I thought about making a move on one of the girls @ the station - but there is too much drama, so I'ma think about it. Spelman College is a closed campus, WTF???? Clark Atlanta is a boring campus, with a bunch of in the words of my professor, STARS spelled backwards. Figure that one out LMAO. There were highlights of the trip and they were: the bum who had a sick flow - "Niggas got the game twisted, the game twisted..." LOL to that; there was this girl from TSU who got up during one of the symposiums and got crunk with the host of it telling him not to answer her questions til she was finished; and finally Gladys Knight's Chicken & Waffles, which is crack.
I slept through all my classes today and I am still tired and probably will be. I got bus lag. But I am definitely goin 2 go back 2 ATL sooner rather than later. People are a little nicer than they are up here which is saying a lot considering no one is really nice up here. Shoutouts to the head of Black College Radio who has a hyeena laugh that will have u fallin out of ur chair. On that note, I am finished with my blog now. You can close this and go on about your day.

Don't fall in THE TRAP. (inside joke only a few peeps know)

Life has many parts, the enter key which is a part of the keyboard is finally working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home