Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Yeah...Okay, I Guess I Can Write Since I Haven't In A Few Days (Somewhere In Between Part Three and Four)

I haven't written in a few days... been enjoying the Cali sun. Sorry you can't be here, what a shame! I woke on @ 5:45 on Saturday to catch a 7:00 cab, only to discover that the Howard Towers power was out. I couldn't really see much. Luckily I had my trusty flashlight...otherwise the darkness might have got to me. The Boogeyman might have gotten me too. So yeah, I made it to the airport in plenty of time and managed to sleep the entire way to LA. When I arrived, I felt glee rush over me. Finally, I was free of Howard BULLSHIT, even if it was only for a week. It's Wednesday and I am realizing that my spring break is coming to an end just like B2K's career did or lack thereof, or better yet how about homegirl who got voted off American Idol tonight? She was horrible (SAID HORRI-BLEY). Her "career" came to an end. Shoutouts to homeboy from STL getting a chance to return although he slaughtered the Jackson Five song.

I have spent the last few days hanging out and chillin. That's what I do best...NOTHING. I enjoyed the sun, went and got some PF Chiang's and M&M Soul Food and kicked back. I hung out with my friend, Gino (the nigga real name is Mark...somehow we all call him Gino)...that deserves a ? mark. He is in town from Chicago. Other than that I have been playing Mortal Kombat Deception and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and listening to KDAY for the past few days and grubbin on some food.

I finally was able to make piece with the fact that I am leaving Howard this year. Tear....Yep, this year. No more attending those BBall and FBall games that HU seems to lose, no more punch out, no more professors, no more trifflin black folk (them black folk up there don't deserve a capital B cause they so trifflin). I actually do not miss DC @ all. I shake my head that I have to go back on Sunday. Oh well, @ least I have a few more days to spend here in Cali.

I bought the Wayans Bros. first season DVD yesterday. That is some funny shit. Yikathee!

I'm signing off now. By the way, a facebook pic should be up soon so look out for one and not a degrading picture of a coon or sambo, but one of me. Don't holla @ me when you see me on the streets, walk right past me...what everyone else does!

Life has many parts, sometimes you have to get in the crevices and nooks and crannies to find ones that are hidden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home