Friday, March 04, 2005

Nocturnal Thoughts (Part Two Has Yet To Be Ended)

There is nothing more satisfying than chillin' in my room on a Friday night/early Saturday morning, considering how I do this quite often, it has become the norm. I finally got a chance to get some things in order, these things including my thoughts. I was having a discussion with my friend, Claudia, the other day about relationships. Somehow, relationships always are the topic amongst college students. It even seems more prevalent these days. We were both saying that we are lonely. Who would have thought having a relationship on a college campus would be a hard thing to do but it is? The ratio claims that there are 12 women to every 1 man on this campus, but I have yet to really meet ones who are worthy. My motto is not to deal with bullshit, so I refuse just to get into a relationship just to say I'm in one. But I seem to have a relationship block. Claudia feels the same way, which leads me to believe that there are more lonely souls out there who want a relationship that is worthy. I guess it'll come sooner or later, they say good things come to those who wait, but I am losing the waiting game. I haven't passed Go and collected my $200. I have picked up chance cards and community chest cards but they have not given me anything to help me out of jail. And you can cease with the "awwws" because that is not helping me get a relationship any quicker.

So the LaTex party was shut down again. I didn't attend, but I did manage to run into 100 or so people while I was taking my car back to the parking garage. Niggas, and mo niggas, who were walking in the middle of the street. They saw my car moving yet continued walking in the street. Pedestrians do have the right of way, 99.9% of the time, besides if I had hit them I would have been garnishing my checks for the rest of my years before seeing that gleaming white light. When will people learn not to try and attend such functions? Especially, when it has been shut down twice since I've been here (not including tonight). I remember my freshman year when this dude got stomped on. That was it. Someone getting squashed like a bug. That is enough to stop me from going anywhere or pissing anyone off. Learn from all you do and don't do.

The food on Georgia Avenue has become my regular eating routine. I have not been to the grocery store in a few weeks and considering how I like to eat 3 meals a day, I have been functioning on yogurt and apples for breakfast and consuming non-healthy foods for lunch and dinner. These lunches and dinners include 5 wings from China Wonder carryout, The Little Bacon Cheeseburger from Five Guys and an occasional greasy McChicken. My cholesterol level must be off the charts. I need to go to the grocery store, perhaps I'll get up in the morning and take care of that so I can stop depleting years off of my life. I have too much to live for...God, Family, friends, definitely not a girlfriend since I don't have one and my writing, which gets me through my troubles.

I need a Vess in my life. If you know what Vess is then you know that it is not your typical thing to need. Sure there are others who try and fake the funk by creating something that is excellent, but they are not up to par. I really need a Vess and Vess does not exist in DC.

Eyes are the window to the soul. Are they really? Can you really know what a person is thinking by the eyes? I dunno. People practice manipulation and corruption so often that you never can tell who is telling the truth and who is making up falacies. I try to take people for their word. That's all I can go by really.

Peter Pan vs. Skippy peanut butter. I had a debate over this. Are they not just different manufacturers of peanut butter? Although, Skippy is sweeter than Peter Pan according to my taste buds, at least. Slop some on a slice of Home Pride. No spread necessary, just add a lil Smuckas jammy jam (yep, I said jammy jam) and you're in business. People make meals out of pb&j. They also make meals out of noodles. Ramen. Maruchan. Pick your pleasure. I had so much of those freshman year that the smell makes me want to upchuck. And somehow, the flavor may be different, but they all taste the same. There is no difference between chicken and beef. But it does stop the craving when you have one and you can save cause they are usually 10 for a $1.

Do I need to work for my college newspaper? Is my blog really that good? I was told that my blog is quite entertaining, yet inflammatory and that people aren't ready for my honesty and blunt writing. People get offended so easily, probably because I speak the truth. Lies don't stir anything up, only truth does. Maybe, I'll get a chance to write for them my final year here. That would be a treat and HU is missing out on my wonderful talent. I am in the business of pissing people off lately. I have made it a profession. Too bad, I can't make a living off of pissing people off. Imagine if you could. Ah, the life.

Life has many parts. Store them on your IPOD, Digital Jukebox, D drive or any other removable disk, the parts come in handy when you need them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home