Friday, February 25, 2005

Part One

1) Why is Blog aka Blogger aka Blogspot so slow? I joined two days ago only to just now post my the first part, well actually not the first part but the first anything. Yes, people, this is the first time I've actually been able to express my thoughts without someone editing it or telling me what I need to add or delete. Can't I for once just say how I feel with every mispelling and ibonic word, damn! So tonight, I went to see Million Dollar Baby, which was very good. It was a perfect way to spend a friday night with a depressing movie and no popcorn or Sour Patch Kids. The movie was full of lighthearted death and wisecracks. I suggest you go see it and cry, you know crying is good - according to Lyfe. In case you don't know who Lyfe is he is an emerging musician who felt the need to create a track in the studio about crying - not crying, but .......you guessed it crying. Million Dollar Baby deserves all its praise and nominations. I could ruin it for you but someone has probably already done that.

2) I am supposed to be using this to express my thoughts on love. I'm going to do just that I have love. Love for food. Love for music. Love for Black women (note: some not all) and love for me,myself and I. Yep, folks, like the song says That's what it's all about (not the Hokey Pokey dumbass) but the De La Soul classic. I've done it, I've just finished my first blog. Aren't you proud? Well, if you're not, I give you the finger. The one that falls between the index and the ring finger.

Remember Life has many parts, you just gotta decide which parts are worth reading first. Don't get it, hell, neither do I. It just sounded like something I should end this with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home