Saturday, February 26, 2005

Part One.5

1) It's Saturday afternoon, and I am in the station doing my show and some thoughts are coming to my head. I began to reflect on a discussion I had with my friend from Cali and his psychological examination of me. It would seem that I am loved by many women, however, not a one seems to like me enough or love me enough to want a relationship with me. I seem to have encountered a friendship zone problem where girls see me as their relationship psychiatrist and nothing more than a mere shoulder to cry on. There is that word cry again. I thought about starting a revolt against Howard women (note: not all) who seem to want a gangsta for a boyfriend (or a THUG type) instead of an intellectual like myself. I have noticed that they smile in my direction, however, see me for nothing more than a Kleenex tissue to blow their snot and tears onto. I think that I need to get out more. After talking to my friend, who is very wise, I began to realize that he is right. I need to get out more and seek women at other campuses. I might need to open up the color lines and date a white girl or a latin one. I know that would cause some confusion at Howard bringing either one around. I think I'd be the talk of this shithole of a campus. Excuse the language, I am working on that (being recently saved and all). I keep hearing from family that I have my whole life ahead of me, why would I want to complicate things with a relationship. I hear a voice telling me to focus on the 16 credits I have and kick back until I have to take the LSat, but I need a girl in my life, a companion....not a cheap fuck...cause I could get that if I wanted to.

2) I completed two chapters of my second work entitled....Simply Love. The title is supposed to give you this warm feeling inside of butterflies. Of dandelions and roses, chocolate kisses and romantic dinners, but this is an erotic book full of the fantasies and realities of people I have talked to and my own. A riveting book of a side of my writing you haven't read. I am going to keep this under wraps but I am willing to let you read part of Life In Many Parts (the first book I finished), which hopefully gets published in the next 2 yrs. A few have read it and have enjoyed it. It chronicles my life and if you know me you are in it.....

3) I have recently become a fan of the OC. Yep, another teenage drama about rich white kids in suburbia. It's actually pretty good and entertaining since it revolves around Orange County, California (california, good ole cali), more specifically....Newport Beach. I now anxiously wait every Thursday to get away from my life and into the lives of fake white kids. It is another reason not to do homework or study for my classes. Oh well, I am now a fan.

Remember, life has many parts, and they all fall together into place. Yeah, I keep coming up with these one liners that make no sense. I just need something to end this with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home