Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Confused About Where To Start Part Two, But This Will Do

So I have decided to drop the numbering. That was just something unique to the first part. I changed the font too. First thing I would like to address is people on Howard's campus who you have class with one semester and suddenly deem you invisible, yet during the class you couldn't get them to stop talking to you. The conversations you had with them was more than the simple hello and wassup that is uncommon amongst most people here. And you know what else, how about this, you say hello to a friend of mine's friend. This friend of mine is a person who I respect very much and we've become closer over the past year. I am not saying that I want her friend to become my friend, because everyone has their hangups despite the fact that I am told I am loved by many; but come on, a simple hello will do just fine especially when I looked you directly in the face. That made me Xtremely mad to the point where I want to break my foot off in her ass. I have respect for females so I refrained from that violence. I WAS TEMPTED TO THOUGH. She bet not come @ me later on some "I didn't know it was you" bull cause it'll be a rap playa. And nope, I won't reveal who this person was who proceeded to ignore me. I guess she is too good for me. That's not likely however.

I must give a shoutout to my friend, Lauren, who became a big fan of my book with only reading parts of it. She told me "I sucked" because I didn't give her all of it to read, but hey, I have a fan, that's what counts. I think she likes it because it's real and to the point, with a little sarcasm thrown in here and there. I mean she even convinced me to let her read part of the new one.

I thought about taking a sip of some hypno the other day. I haven't thought about drinking in a long time. That is unusual for a BLACK college student. Drinkin and fuckin is all we do, so when I do not drink, I am not contributing to the stereotype. I needed a cup full, just a teeny tiny cup full of the sweet liquor that is blue. LeAnn Rimes ain't got nuttin on that stuff. But the voice of my friends, who know why I stopped drinking and my mother's voice came into my head telling me not to ask my cuz in MD to get me some hypno. I instead got some cranberry juice and squeezed a lime in it. By the way, I have a new appreciation for limes. Especially, on flamin hots. I like mine with Lime SHAWWWTY. (No I ain't from the souf (specaking on the SHAWWWTY part not the limes on the flamin hots), but I am cultural diverse)

ProTools is addicting. In case, you don't know what it is...it is a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation), which is where you can create commercials, drops, etc. That is a drug, almost as good as the crack you can make on the stove or the speed you can create in your bathtub. I think I have spent more time in the ProTools room in the School of C in the last few weeks than I have tryin 2 holla @ a girl...naw, I take that line back. Scratch that.

I woke up in the middle of the night, and couldn't go back to sleep for some odd reason considering I take naps at random hours of the day and sleep is a personal amigo of mine. I began to read my Bible. After reading a scripture or two, I began to relate what I had just read to my life. The word of GOD can sneak up on you when you least expect it. I will not tell you the scripture because I believe that I was compelled to open my Bible to a specific scripture and read it because GOD intended me to, having woke me up in the middle of the night. I have not woke up in the middle of the night in a long time so I know there was a reason. And by middle of the night I mean 4:15 or so. I am nocturnal, so I had just gotten to sleep at about 3. I might put my away message up at 12 saying I am going to bed but I may watch some classic comedy til 3 or 3:30. Yeah, I have tapes of Amos & Andy (the throwback coon comedy show) and I did have the Three Stooges on DVD, but it's a home in Cali. I read the scriptures and closed my Bible and was able to go to sleep before waking up at 8:00 to get ready for my Cognition class, which is a dope class. It talks about memory and learning. I have found a new appreciation for the body part above my chest.

Excuse the spelling errors, GRAMMAR & SPELL CHECK ARE UNAVAILABLE ON BLOG.
Life is full of parts...in the words of my Professor, Professor Roberts: "Ain't that someting?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home