Saturday, March 05, 2005

PART TWO-(B)...Man, this is never gonna get finished..oh well

I started to not write one for today considering I have been writing a blog everyday since I have been apart of this everso fantastic website, but I said why not...people are being entertained and are enjoying reading my thoughts.

I feel compelled to discuss relationships once again. It is amazing how fate works its magic. Last semester, I kept on not meeting a friend of mine's friend. She would always try to get me to go somewhere with her and her friend, almost like she was trying to get me to TALK to her friend. Well, I finally got the chance to meet her friend, who is real cool and very nice to look at and I shake my head now because my friend wants to holla @her. Which is cool....what can I do but step aside and let him try 2 get wit her. Fate is a mutha ain't it. She could have possibly been someone who I could have had a relationship with, but I've decided to leave that alone. Too much drama could result out of it and I am in the business of pissing people off not causing drama. Those are not the same things if you think about it. In the words of Alfred Hitchcock, that's the way the meatball bounces...

I watched the BET Gospel Celebration once again this morning. Gospel music is so inspirational and that was off the chain. See people, BET is good for something. I remember when BET used to show re-runs of old shows and when Teen Summit was on there. What happUNED? A simple corporate takeover and all of a sudden BET is showing nothing but videos. They even stopped showing Midnight Love, which was a mellow way to end the day. I wish we had TVOne because I'd watch that.

Support WHBC, go to
http://www.blackcollegeradio.com and click the vote here button and vote for all Howard peeps. Justin for GM, Scott for PD, Rockko for Music Director and Nile for On-Air Personality of the year. Even if you don't go to Howard, we'd greatly appreciate you clicking that button a few 50 million times on your computer.

Last week @ church, the Pastor chose to go to 1 Corinthians for a scripture. This scripture discussed marriage and being single. Apparently, it is okay to be single. Having some time to reflect on your life and your goals is a good thing and you are your most clearest when you are single. Marriage is sacred and once you marry it is forever. I knew that although people get married and divorced so much now that it has become as common as (insert your own object here). Is being single the new fad?

I had cream of wheat this morning and looking at the box made me mad. There is a smilin chucklin Black man on the front wearing a chef outfit. I mean granted he has been on there since I can remember, but it got me thinking that coonery is still upon us. We all need to join together and stop the madness because coonery should not still be going on. C.A.P. UPN, movies like The Cookout, although it was funny. What is that? There are some up there on capital hill too. Join with me to erase the niggerish behaviors and mannerisms that still exist in the 21st century. So with that, my facebook pic is now a nigga boy eating a wata-melun. It's real degrading, but if you think about it time hasn't changed since the days of Birth of a Nation.

Life has many parts, maybe I can put mine in a collage or in a time capsule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home