Tuesday, March 08, 2005

III, Part III That Is

The scene in the Godfather where Sonny dies is one of the best cinematic scenes that I have seen in a movie besides the conclusion of Scarface. Mafia movies got me thinking about starting a group on Facebook, for those of us who appreciate the mafia lifestyle and all that it stands for. Facebook is cool, but there is nothing really to do on there. No games, nothing. Just a bunch of pictures of people. Wait I take that back, you can poke people. That is something to do if I say so myself. Some of my friends think I am involved in the mafia or that my dad somehow has connections to the mob because he does real estate. Since when did real estate and the mob have a connection. Everyone in real estate is not in the mob and everyone in the mob is not in real estate.

The weather in DC is loco. Yesterday, it felt like 70 and today it was snowing. I know because snow hit me in my face. It was also windy, which no one seemed to appreciate especially those who had umbrellas. I think I saw more broken umbrellas today than I have in awhile. Then in the afternoon, out came the sun. Mother Nature is mind boggling almost as mind boggling as the DC drivers, who have a fetish for leaving their car doors open as the cars pass. The streets are already narrow enough, why would you open your car door as cars pass? Replacing a car door is very expensive, I am sure. If it cost $300 for a mirror replacement, imagine what a door must cost. Anyway, back to the weather; people weren't casually hanging out tonight like they were last night. You know why because it's 16 degrees (feels like -2). Luckily I only had my Business Law class today otherwise I would have skipped a few of my classes.

Guarana soda has an interesting flavor. I went to the store with my friend, Shani, today and we always seem to venture to the International foods aisle and we purchase everything from Tom Kha soup to today's purchase: Guarana soda, which tastes good. I think that I have spent more money in that aisle alone than I have in the entire Giant store. We did leave for the store a little late because I had taken a siesta. I only planned to take a 2 hr nap, but it ended up being long enough and it took 2 phone calls from Shani, and her and my friend, Chev, to come and knock on my door before I finally got up. I must have been in a heavy sleep and surprisingly, I am usually a light sleeper. Shani had left me about 8 or 9 im's on AIM, I guess she thought I was ignoring her. She wrote about that in her blog, so it was only noble of me to respond.

I am looking forward to the Ring Two. I enjoyed the Ring One, although I think it was R-rated, this one is only PG13. March 18th can't get here soon enough so I can go and see it. I hope I won't be disappointed like I was with The Grudge, although it was hilarious - the Asian homegirl snatching people in beds and moaning at people and them suddenly falling dead. That was quite entertaining, although the night I saw it, was not very entertaining. I went with a few people who I have cut off permanently or phased out of my cranium. Phasing things out of your cranium, especially dead wastes of space like certain individuals is easier said than done, especially when you've known someone for awhile, but once it's done, you allow your brain to make space for more things that actually mean something to you.

I feel like I should have posted something else in Part Two, but I am not in the business of going back in time, although I wish I could because there are a few teachers who I'd like to beat the shit out of. During my senior year, I was in the hospital for a few weeks and the teachers were not very understanding. I had to walk with a cane for awhile and I wish I could beat the shit out of my AP english and Pre-Calculus teacher. And it was a hard cane too, I can picture hitting them over the head now. A good 2 or 3 hits is not enough, more like 7 or 8. I mean sure they probably would have been in the hospital but I would feel better. Isn't that heartless of me? I don't think so. I am sure there are times you feel like beating someone with your Tide detergent bottle or taking a pair of scissors and shoving them up their nostrils but you refrain. You may be sitting at your computer laughing but I am not trying to make this funny. I am dead serious, as serious as Bush is about not trying to "find" Bin Laden.

Changed the font once again....Courier is a good choice and it's bolded. BOLD makes fonts, well bold. Were you expecting me to use another adjective in the english language. Sorry to disppoint you. I am not in the business of pleasing people anymore. Did it for awhile and got bored with it. Almost as bored as watching the grass grow or watching dry comedy like "Everybody Loves Raymond," "Yes, Dear," or any other HOOJER comedy. Man, I'm on a roll tonight. Must be the heavy sleep I got earlier. That was a racist comment. OK. OK. I take back HOOJER, how about CRACKER or SALTINE CRACKER @ That. You like that better? It's still racist, but not as racist as HOOJER.

More Rock Throwbacks: "Breakfast @ Tiffany's" by Deep Blue Something, "Champagne Supernova," by Oasis & "Jerry Was A Race Car Driver," by Primus

Life has many parts, don't you just wish sometimes there weren't so many of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home