Wednesday, April 06, 2005

6 aka Seis aka VI

A little bit of randomness is always appreciated, especially considering life is hard. So, yesterday, we threw a surprise birthday party for my friend, Lauren, and my friend, Shani and I were in charge of pizza so we decided to get some from a neighborhood pizza place. Here is the random thing: there are 3 jumbo slice pizza places. They are: The Original Jumbo Slice, The Real Original Jumbo Slice and Jumbo Slice. It is hard to tell which one came first since they all have the same title. Well, Shani and I came to the conclusion that the Real Original was the first because there was a sign in the window that said: First Oldest Original Jumbo Slice. It was very funny. Lauren's party was fun and she was surprised as shit, so much so that she dropped her fa-fillion dollar Coach bag on the floor, which apparently is something you do not do to a fa-fillion dollar Coach bag. My computer is finally fixed. Of course, I had to install mad spyware jawnts like Anti-Spyware Beta 1, System Inoculator and Symantec Firewall Plus. So now my computadora runs smoothly. I have not had any viruses or spyware(s) on my computadora since I did all that. No more browser hijacker or mspn32 virus, which clones itself by the way so you need to watch out for that one. I recently listened to Mariah Carey's new album which is addicting. Will Smith's new cd is good too, although, he is real mad. Mad @ the fact that his none of his recordings have been played on the radio. The only one that people recognize is Summertime. You should cop it or download it. I am packing for the trip 2 ATL. It should be interesting. I am looking forward to seeing a friend of mine from Spelman, who I haven't seen since high school. I guess I should pack some jimmy hats (J.I.C.) - you neva know. Final thought: last week in church, the pastor, said "These people nowadays wear all this Blink Blink, is it Blink Blink or Bling Bling?" I was crackin up. Blink Blink - HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA. Just thought I would mention that. If you ever need to get some spiritual nourishment in I suggest you stop by Greater Mount Calvary Church on Rhode Island Ave and experience a breakthrough. That chuuuch is off da chiznain. Okay so I cannot press enter for some reason so I'll end it like this - Life has many parts, yes, Lord, it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home