Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Issues In Life Revisited

More Dj Old School picks.....

Anthony Hamilton - Float
Rhian Benson - Words Hurt Too
Midnight Star - Operator
Green Day - Jesus of Suburbia
System of A Down - Cigaro
Blink 182 - Carousel
Zapp & Roger - Heartbreaker
Mike Jones - Who Is Mike Jones?
2PAC - Thugs Get Lonely Too
Richie Rich - Do G's Get To Go To Heaven?
Lil Flip - Diamonds All In Yo Face
Ja Rule - Caught Up
Lil Kim - Big Momma Thang
Tonex - Make Me Over
Mos Def - Sex Love & Money
Deitrick Haddon - Amen
John Mayer - St.Patrick's Day
After 7 - Heat of The Moment
James Brown - Get On The Good Foot

Less than a week and I'll be in the A. Lookin forward to reppin WHBC to the fullest and we should be takin home some awards, so for all of you who voted for us, I appreciate it and the station does as well. R.I.P. to Johnnie Cochran, a prominent Black figure in the law field and Terry Schiavo, who hung on when the justice system did not. Life is too short people, it really is....and that is what some people do not realize until it is too late. You can be here today and gone today.

The ims I am receiving from the last two blogs are enough for me to think my presence is valued. Or perhaps, I have hit nerves in people. Either way, it needed to be said. I take nothing back because it is what I have observed not just in the past week but in the 3 years I have been here. So rather you invited me somewhere last week does not necessarily mean that you did a month ago or even last year. Sometimes the truth hitting you in the face is enough to send you on edge and I think that is what my blog did for several human species. I don't think they knew I had it in me to write such truth. And for those of you who read it and were like what the fuck? where did this come from you are probably one of those people who need to thoroughly examine your friendship with me. It amazes me how when I make a statement that people find out of the ordinary they somehow see me as the enemy - or the bad guy. And so be it, because like I've said before I have a fresh new perspective on life and I have come to accept that the people I came to know and value may not be there when I leave this university. That is a concept that I have accepted. So if you were offended by those blogs, like Aaliyah says in her song "I Don't Know Wat 2 Tell Ya." So if our friendship never existed and the blog only confirmed that then we have nothing to discuss further. It's just that simple, people. If you want to cuss me out or challenge my statements, I ask you to take a step back and think about the times we hung out...were we just hanging out because you needed someone to hang out with? You can hang out with someone and just be an associate. Think about it. Think about it.


Life has many parts, some are just too short others are just too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home