Sunday, March 20, 2005

And Part III Continues

I made it back to DC @ about 8:15 or so and paid my money for the Super Shuttle to take me back. I did not arrive in my room til 9:45. It was the slowest ride back to the Towers I've ever experienced and boring too, partly because my IPOD battery went out and needed to be charged. I was tired when I got back to my room. I am not really happy to be back, but I'm willing to stand it for one more semester. I can always go to Rockville whenever I want to get away or pull the stuff I was doing freshman year - GOOD OLE DISAPPEARING AKA TRAVELLING TO CALI WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE. Since when did I have to tell someone where I was going....and by someone I mean my friends. My mother and father are in Los Angeles, if I want to let you know that I am travelling I'll let you know. Otherwise, I may drop a postcard in the mail if I feel like it and let you know where I am.

My fridge is bare, thanks to Howard. I had to empty it when I returned because the power was out for more than two hours the night before I left. No sense getting food poisioning or taking the chance. I have a 50/50 chance of that by eating on Georgia Avenue (the GA near the campus that is) considering Georgia Avenue runs a long way.

We all have nosy friends. Friends who want to know everything about you, everything you are planning and doing. Since when did it become urgent for me to tell you that I am taking a piss or that I felt like eating some salted down Big Mac that will give me a triple bypass by the time I'm 30. Then we have the friends who want to read our text messages, the ones who don't leave messages but can't wait to hear yours, the friends who want you tell them everything but don't tell you anything about them or tell you some so trivial that you forget it after they've said it. Everybody is so worried about everyone else's business that they never take the time to know themselves.

I read in a magazine that there are certain sexual positions one should not do often. One in particular is having the woman on top. For some reason or another if she rides you too hard...it may cause some problems with your general. Problems only surgery can correct. So the next time I decided to jump in the sack, she wont be on top, trust cause that's a trip to the OR that I'd like to avoid and medical bills I'd like to spare myself and my parents.

......and now I am ending this Blog.

Wait one more thing:

Life has many parts, you know what else has parts: Cars, computers, cd players, watches, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home