Thursday, March 24, 2005

The font may change from time to time

The font may change from time to time.

I woke up this morning to a phone call from my homegirl, Toni, asking me to open the station. So I quickly went to let her in. I chilled with her for about a minute or so then left and came back. I ended up not going to Business Law, cause I just didn't feel like it.

I must say things are looking up. I just found out that I may have 2 internships this summer, both paid and for once I am not in a mood about relationships. I just decided to lay back and chill and let some fine female come to me, cause I am sure she is out there.

Have you ever read the Art of Seduction? That's an excellent book. I read it over break and it really opens your eyes to humans and how they handle relationships and things related to love.

I am a new fan of screwed and chopped. My friend, Crystal, decided to school me on some screwed and chopped music and I like it now. I hesitated for awhile, but then I gave it a listen. She played me some screwed slow jams. Ever heard Al Green or Teddy P screwed? Now that is some good stuff. Favorite songs screwed right now are probably - "Just A Dog," by Big Moe and "3 Kings," by TI, Slim Thug and Bun B.

I had a cup of malibu rum last night when I was at my cousin's house. Don't get it twisted though, I am not going to start drinking again, I just needed a lil sippy sip. After that cup, I had another and another and another. Didn't get back til 2.

Life has many parts, some are more fascinating than others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home