Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Part 6 Will Be The Longest Blog

The year is almost over...and next year I'll be a senior. Time really does fly --- it really does. I never used to listen to my mother tell me how quick college would go by and to make the best of them. With that said, I have decided to remain in college as long as I can....which means I'll be here in the spring of 06. To celebrate, I am going to sip some hypno and Malibu rum @ every chance I get (hint the pic on the facebook). Today, I only had one class and I read the Hilltop during class and listened to my iPod, which crashed before I went to ATL. I have approximately 450 songs on it compared to the 3000 or so I had on it b4 it crashed. When this goes out, I will be purchasing a Dell Jukebox. I have listened to Common and Mariah Carey's new cds over and over. If you get a chance to listen to either check out Common's "Go," which features John Mayer and Mariah Carey's "Shake It Off." Both tracks are good.

The wind was on some other stuff today. Ignit gusts seemed to be breeze through me as I walked across campus. I stopped by the radio station and kicked it with my homegirl, Texas Toast. She told me about some nigga she knew who got jumped on Howard's campus during the probate show on Friday. How sad and triflin is that? - That someone did not even notice that some nigga was getting beat to the white meat. Where was campus police during all of this? I mean sure they have water guns and toy badges, but still. It's a damn shame that Howard is not more protected so things like this do not happen.

I keep finding money in the towers. Last semester I found a $50 bill and I've found many a 20 this semester. I just seem to keep running across Jackson quite often lately. I guess I have extremely good luck.

Do you believe in tarot? Numerology? Astrology? I have come to take that with a grain of salt. Although, I did run a numerology test on myself and it revealed some things that were quite on point about my personality so I have reason to take it for more than a teaspoon of Morton. The girl with the umbrella ain't got nuttin on dem numbas. I think I will refer to numerology more often because it is quite interesting. I do not need to visit Madames or call Miss Cleo who by the way is out of commission @ the moment to get some reassurance that things in my life will come, but an occasional numerology reading or the flip of some tarot (pronounced TAROH not TEARROT) can't do me any harm. Is my writing too much for you? I have been told it is inflammatory. Too inflammatory to write for the school newspaper. I mean I like to be sarcastic and rude, those are traits that I like to include in my writing. I think I could pull off writing for the Hilltop because I have gotten oral comments from people about my blogs saying that they are entertaining and humorous. And you know what the numerology report I ran on myself said I would make a good writer, well what do ya know?

I have been on an ice cream kick for the past 2 weeks. I have tried many flavors and have come to the conclusion that I prefer Breyer's over all of the others. I am a strawberry ice cream fan as well as Peaches and Cream. I am speaking of Breyer's regular. Not light or any concoction with candy. Those are not true Breyer's All Natural. BTW All-Natural is not all-natural. According to Fast Food Nation, it is far from it. I still enjoy digesting all sorts of additives and preservatives and fucking up my intestines and stomach track. I wonder what the doctors would find if they really examined my insides.

Last few songs to play on my iPod were....

TI - Chillin With My Bitch
Ludacris - Pimpin All Over The World
Aya - Sean
Blink 182 - Always
Kem - I Can't Stop Loving You
Toni Braxton - Please
Thievery Corporation - Samba Tranquille
Brian McKnight - Love of My Life
Bob Marley - Could You Be Loved
Steele Pulse - Chant A Psalm
Blaze - Whatchu Call Dat
Common - Go
Moe Betta - My Life
Fabolous - Baby
Broadway Mill - Wassup

DON'T FALL INTO THE TRAP....and be on that chipage!

Life has many parts, the sun is shining, maybe some will melt away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home