Saturday, April 16, 2005

Conclusion To The Last Blog Whose Title Needs To Be Changed Because It Has Nothing To Do With Anything

So relationships are something that everyone can have right. They are a few dinners and movies away right. Some flowers and candy, cards and butterflies. If they are so good to have then why are so many people single? I think that a lot of it has to do with the fact that no one wants to put work into their relationships. We all preach about what kind of mate we want yet when one comes along, it seems like we hit a blocker. Many of my friends as well as myself have experienced this. Why is it so hard for people to grasp ahold of a relationship? Sure they are hard work but anything worth having at all is worth working for. I shout out Betty Wright on that one. You probably do not know who she is. She was a 70s signer who made it big with juke joint music. Her biggest hit was Tonight Is The Night. There are so many people I know that want a relationship and their potential boyfriend/girlfriend acts "iffy," or is hard to read? Do we really need to play elementary school games? This isn't 6th grade people where you ponder over sharing your lunch with your crush. We are in college, either you like someone or you do not. I have never seen such chaos (funny and humorous chaos though) in my life. I used to think it was me that was the one holding back, however, I came to the conclusion that is it not me, but my potential mate and the many females on this campus who do not really know what they want. I know it is kind of hard to think of what one wants in a relationship @ 20 but if you think hard enough, you'll know. And what is even more interesting is around this time of the year is when females start to get desperate (well some females). They begin to do all sorts of things to attract your attention. I guess there is something in the air or in the water they bathe in that has them doing all sorts of things. Once again the enter key is malfunctioning. Life has many parts, relationships are apart of these parts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home