Thursday, April 14, 2005

The sun is shining. Spring is here and there are about 2 weeks left of class. It is a time when everyone chills and struts across the yard. It is also a time when there are probate shows and Resfest. I am going to the step show tonight - which will be the only resfest event I've attended. I think that was bad English. My breakfast consisted of Tropicana Fruit Punch. I need to go to the grocery store, but that probably will not occur til the weekend. I am now in a state of peace and relaxation. I was driving myself crazy trying to still figure out why romance is lacking in my life. I had a discussion with a friend of mine and she told me that there is not too much to choose from on HU's campus. I told her that maybe I am setting my standards too high. Am I looking for the perfect girl even though I know that no one is perfect? Is there something wrong with me? All of these questions I have asked myself at least once or twice only to come up short. I came to the conclusion that there is no reason to start a relationship considering summer is when relationships fall apart because of seperation. So I decided to kick back and chill and not wrack my brain about why romance is lacking in my life. Okay so, the enter button is not working yet again. I need a new computer. I am debating on whether I will become another satisfied PC customer or an Apple kid. What do ya think? Should I invest in a powerbook or stick with an HP or a Dell. I have never owned an Apple, but they do have slick products and they do offer discounts to students. Either way by senior year, I will have a new computer. I will be here this summer, taking Finance and Speech. With any luck I will be working @ WHUR again like last summer but I am not going to worry about that because I have put that into GOD's hands and hopefully HE will take care of it one way or another. I need to submit the application for the summer because I most likely will be residing in the Towers, moreso because I am too lazy to try and move my stuff somewhere else. Why bother if I can stay here? I mean sure my account will see a dip, but it is out of convenience (that does not look like it is spelled right either). I recently purchased Season 9 of Friends - which is crack. That phrase is catching on...why I don't know. Crack is not for the faint at heart. It's cheap and addicting but does not do anything but destroy your body, so why are people saying that phrase like it is the shit. - Life has many parts, part are a subordinates of life. I just recently learned about subordinates in Cognition, that's where that came form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home