Monday, May 09, 2005

Do The Right Thing (The Last Blog Until Summer)

I have completed my last blog probably until summer....here it goes.

1) What's Goin On? - I have constantly wondering what IS going on with the people in my life. Why did God place them in my path? They have to serve a purpose because everyone has a purpose in everyone else's lives. I am sitting here drinking some Lipton Iced Tea and reflecting on things once again. I seem to do that a lot and have done that a lot this past week. Thinking is good because it allows one to fully make quality choices and decisions. I am watching Spike Lee's Do The Right Thing, which is one of my favorite movies of all time because it is the basis of Black Power. That is the underlying subject as well as peace and equality amongst all people of all races. I just wonder what is going on? I seem to be like a car in neutral because I have learned over the years that dealing with people they can either cause you to drive or shift you down to 3rd, 2nd even 1st gear or put you in reverse. I have crossed people who have turned out not to be friends but associates and I ask the question what is going on? What draws one to certain people? Why is it that I have these individuals as friends and not others? I am still pondering on these questions....get back to me later

2) The Mystery of Kyle - Somehow I have this mysterious aura around me. People want to crack my code and get inside my head. Learn the private details and have 24hr/7day a week access to whatever they want to know and when they want to know it. I am your average guy rasied in the suburbs of Los Angeles, California. I am a calm individual who is honest and know what I want out of life. I have a younger sister named Natalie and I live in a subdivision called Ladera Heights, which is often times called the Black Beverly Hills. I own a Mitsubishi Galant Black in color. I am a complex individual, who seeks a woman of value and substance, virtuous even. I like to write and I am a person who is not afraid of anyone partly because I can get access to a gun within an hour if need be and I know people who can aide me in getting rid of unwanted specimen on this earth who seek to do me nothing but harm. I think my mystery comes from the fact that I am not an open book. I am always discussing someone else or something else besides myself. If you want to know something just ask, I will open my book and let the words pour out. But I think people do not want to ask because they like the fact that I am a mystery and I do too.

3) XXX: State of the Union - I went to see that movie tonight. It is action packed, GO SEE IT. Spend that money on a student discounted ticket and enjoy it. Ice Cube did a good job of playing the new XXX and Nona Gaye is sexy in the movie. It is a movie that keeps you interested. My movie outings have been restored because of this movie because the last couple of movies I have seen have been confusing or down right basura.

In closing, I am compelled to do the right thing in my life and to lead it the way it should be lead. I am a new person, someone different. Different because I chose to be different. I am still complex and mysterious but I am new and get ready because you have yet to see the change. Just wait until the fall....

Life H a S mAnY p a r t s, these parts that have been written thus far are the prologues to the actual parts that will come later

and the last songs to play....

Public Enemy - Fight The Power
Beastie Boys - Fight For Your Right
Dj Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
Crucial Conflict - Hay
Bush Babees - Love Song
Mos Def - Ms Fat Booty
Eric B & Rakim - Microphone Fiend
Special Ed - I Got It Made
The Coup - Fat Cats, Bigga Fish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home