Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Chocolate

I am a chocolate lover. I appreciate it's smoothness and richness. I like it's color. One of my favorite pasttimes is to eat chocolate or something chocolate related. The only thing in my refrigerator now is chocolate ice cream, which is good. I drank it this morning because it had set out too long and melted. But in the past, I have enjoyed such foods as chocolate cheesecake, chocolate shakes, chocolates from See's & Godiva and Hershey's Chocolate Syrup that I put in my 2% milk. I think perhaps, this is my favorite flavor of ice cream primarily because it is sweeter than vanilla but not fruitful like strawberry. I am working with the neopolitan flavors here so bare with me. I enjoy other types of chocolate mixtures such as Oreo Cookie ice cream, which includes chocolate, chocolate chips, which go well in cookies and in cakes. One time, I would just eat the Nestle's Toll House Morsels like they were mints or gum. I really do like chocolate. Where would the world be without that wonderful flavor? It adds so much to so many things. For example, it can smooth out the flavor of coffee, sweet the taste of cake and hot chocolate is able to warm just about anyone. I do know how it is made, but I still like it. I remember doing an economic project on the cocoa trade and it made my stomach quiver but I still occasionally enjoy something chocolate. I am not eating it like I once was back in the day before that project but I do enjoy a cup of cocoa every now & then and I do chew on a Hershey's bar from CVS or Giant. You could call me a chocolate maniac. I am cuckoo for chocolate. I am so cuckoo that I can eat Cocoa Puffs by themselves - no milk needed. I thought about creating a chocolate diet. All chocolate, all the time. What? It might work - it might be just as effective as the Atkins or South Beach or all of those other diets out there. Imagine, eating chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Ahh, what a wonderful thought. It would be like being in Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory all day and all night eating nothing but Wonka Bars. Mmm. I sometimes dream about chocolate. Chocolate lands and chocolate desks. Chocolate bags and chocolate books. Chocolate irons and chocolate DVD players. Everything chocolate. I was told that chocolate is not good because of the caffeine but I'd rather eat chocolate than drink coffee, although they have almost the same amount of caffeine. I wonder though, is it wrong to have such a love for chocolate? Some have a love for cars, which I do, some have a love for music, which I do, some have a love to cheat and lie, some have a love for horses, I on the other hand have a love for chocolate. C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E.

Life has many parts, some are smooth and some are rough, but you have to love them all.


Last songs to play on the Ipod

Dave Matthews Band - American Baby
Gwen Stefani - Cool
Bon Jovi - It's My Life
New Radicals - You Gotta Get What You Give
Sublime - Santeria
Kottonmouth Kings - Dog's Life
Bowling For Soup - 1985
Anna Nalick - Breathe
Daniel Beddingfield - Gotta Get Through This
Enrique Iglesias - Rhythm Divine
Daft Punk - Around The World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home