Sunday, April 16, 2006

Let Everything That Hath Breath Praise The Lord - Psalm 150:6

It is Easter, which celebrates the day that Jesus rose from the dead conquering death, hell and the grave. Jesus Christ - the Prince of Peace lives. I am happy to report that I'm glad to be saved. Glad to be washed in the blood and sanctified. To think that the very creator of the sun called me out of darkness into marvelous light. I am glad that Easter isn't becoming like Christmas is with all the shopping and egg nog. Sure there is a bunny, although, I have no idea what a bunny has to do with Jesus Christ. Let us not forget that the most High lives and we should celebrate what HE did for the world - For God so loved the world, that HE gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life - John 3:16. That one scripture alone makes me smile. To know that the creator of the sun and stars loves each and everyone of us enough to bring us back to HIM through Christ. Being a Christian has changed my perspective on life and the world around me. It has brought to light many things both positive and negative. I thank God for illuminating my path and yanking me out of the clutches of the devil and his wiles. There are those who doubt if God is real. That question has been examined for many years. I can tell you first hand that Jesus is alive and well and the Holy Spirit is changing me and other believers everyday. I am through trying to explain to people that God exists because God has to be revealed. HE is never recognized, which is why unbelievers who are yoked by bondage and slavery have a tough time believing that God is real. But I thank God that HE revealed HIMSELF to me and that HE lives. Hallelujah - eternal life is mine and can be yours if you receive salvation. God Bless.

Now Behold The Lamb, the Precious Lamb of God Lives.....

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light. Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son. In whom we have redemption through HIS blood, even the forgiveness of sins - Colossians 1:12-14

Life has many parts -

Last songs to play....
Mary Mary - Dance, Dance, Dance
Darlene McCoy - Fallen In Love
John P Kee - Show Up
Donnie McClurkin - I Call You Faithful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home