Thursday, March 23, 2006

Closure

I have decided not to travel back to the District and walk. I figured what is the point. I mean I'm sure that everyone was looking forward to seeing me and all that jazz (saying that in a cynical tone), but I have brought closure to that part of my life and am moving towards better things. Why go back? I'm not quite excited about hearing a speaker tell me 50 ways to exceed in the future or the top 10 things you learn in the "real world." That's all I have to say about that....

Life has many parts, this is the shortest post yet.

Last songs to play....
Angela Bofill - I'm On Your Side
Denisce Williams - Silly
The Dells - The Love We Had
Jackson 5 - Got 2 Be There
Lou Rawls - Groovy People
Marvin Gaye - Ain't That Peculiar
Smokey Robinson - Mickey's Monkey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home