Friday, January 27, 2006

A Million Little Lies...Ahem Pieces

I am trying to figure out what on Earth...Oprah is so pissed about. I mean sure she was duped, but come on now, let's be real: the book is darn good. I don't know if you've read the book but it's quite interesting. Anyone can tell from the first line that it's not memoir-ish. I was chuckling at Oprah on Thursday, when she told Frey what he had done. She looked humiliated and with good reason - he tricked her, but I'ma need for Oprah to check the fine print a little more closely next time. But she trusted him. My motto is trust no one but your mother and father and even that is questionable on occasion. The writer of A Million Little Lies...Ahem Pieces is getting much exposure now that he has been on Oprah. He is lying all the way to the bank.....unfortunately for Oprah she may lose some of her wonderful credibility now that she's been hoodwinked and bamboozled. Perhaps next time she won't be so trusting.

Life has many parts -

Last songs to play...
Robin Thicke - Wanna Love You Girl
D4L - Laffy Taffy
Pretty Ricky - Call Me
Webbie - Bad Bitch
Heather Headley - In My Mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home