Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Affirmative Lemonade

Is it okay to sing in the rain? I have found that people cannot stand you to be happy and at peace because of their problems. People sabotage your day just to bring you down to their level of despondency. True – everyone has issues and problems – but it is simply how you deal with them that allows you to have peace and be happy. People cannot stand you to walk with a content and upbeat nature. They feel that you are just too damn happy. “What are you so damn happy about,” is what they say. I am just looking at the glass full instead of half empty. There is no reason for me to be sad – I woke up and have food on the table and clothes on my back. All of that other stuff is irrelevant. Sure they are nice to haves – the car, the degree, the perks and amenities that come with life, but there is no reason for me to be moa-ping around here as if I am at a funeral burying a friend or loved one. DON’T RAIN ON MY PARADE! Get up and do something to make yourself happy. As Americans and as people, we spend far too much time sulking and moaning over the lemons life gives us. Bitterness, ire, enmity, anger and pain do not solve anything and aren’t productive. They give off “bad molecules” as a motivational speaker once told me. So I’m going to make some affirmative lemonade, you should do the same!

Life has many parts –

Last songs to play….
Gwen Stefani – Luxurious (Remix)
Chamillionaire – Turn It Up
Sean Paul – Temperature
Ray J – One Wish
Rihanna – If It’s Lovin That You Want

Mariah Carey – Don’t Forget About Us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home