Thursday, July 14, 2005

Poetry Corner

I am saved from the wrath,
been put on a new path,
trudging in the wilderness,
I am believing that I will continue to be blessed,
letting the problem solver handle the stress,
striving to find my way to the place,
as I continue to seek God's face,
attempting to let things die out,
if you have ever been in trouble or a struggle,
then you know what I am talking about,
seeking a new level of spirituality,
I am saved from the wrath,
pain and confusion,
I finally was given a solution,
and once it was proposed to me,
I felt the shackles breaking and knew I was free,
the Holy Ghost grabbed ahold of my soul,
and pulled me out of many, many holes,
God saved me from Satan's wrath,
Amen because I am now walking down the right path.
-KJ
You
Changed Me
You
Made Me
You
Loved Me
You
Kept Me
You
Held Me
You
Changed Me
You
Believed In Me
You
Understood Me
You
.....
-KJ



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home