Friday, July 08, 2005

Done, But With Errors On Page

Let me know if there is an error on the page, will you? I've been trying to deal with the internet and all of its slowness for the last couple of days. It is moving slower by the minute, I guess because Howard has gotten some vicious vipers in its CPU network. I'm gonna need for them to get a clue and invest in something besides Symantec foolishness. Not to downplay Symantec but McAfee is about the best stuff out there or at least it prevents the viruses from creepin on a come up. I am sitting here at my computer on a Friday night debating as to what I am going to do since I have to save some money. I have a pitcher of lemonade, a Bible, some Friends DVDS and my ipod...that's all I really need to keep me company. Of course, the pitcher of lemonade will be finished by tonight, and I will probably watch the Friends 7th season, which is one of my favorites. I thought I would take this opportunity to tell you about my wonderful and fantastic life. I received a check from Howard today for $85 and I was surprised because Howard does not dispense money. They are stingy with their refund checks. I don't know why, a refund is my mula, my dough not yours stupid people. I endorsed it and will cash it in the morning. Woo hoo, I think I should go and buy a new shirt from BR or some shoes from Aldo, but I'll just save it and enjoy the stuff I have. I have a taste for some cranberry grapefruit juice right now. My taste buds are feenin for it like Jodeci was feenin in their song. I feel like singing that now, but I won't I will spare you my non-singing talent. We don't need anymore Omarions (although I like Touch), no more Milli Vanillis, no more wannabes. I think I should get a group together and get a record deal. I would get booku money you know where I wouldn't have to save. I could drink champaggggggggne and play with the buubles in the glass. Ahh, what a nice thought. I would purchase a Mercedes Mclaren and sport it around here just to piss of all of these scanty specimen that run through the jungle that is HU.

For lunch today, I had fried chicken, corn and mac & cheese. It was scrumptous. A Clear Fruit was drunk to wash all that down. I could feel my arteries cloggin but I wasn't too worried as I sucked on the pollo skin and licked my hot sauce drenched fingers. Yeah, I was real grimey wit it today. And that fruit punch clear fruit....man, was that good. I wanted some strawberry cheesecake after that. I can't wait to go and c Fantastic Four. It looks good and I am hoping my discounted ticket will be worth it otherwise AMC is gonna feel the wrath. They are gonna see fire spew from my mouth. I need a good movie to watch, because I am sick of watching my Jeffersons DVD set and Friends, and The Cosby Show tapes. I mean they are cool and all and I appreciate Weeze and G, Joey and Phoebe and Clair and Cliff, but I need a movie. I still have yet to see Diary of a Mad Black Woman, maybe I'll venture over to Target tomorrow and buy it. Nope, can't. Trying to save some money. I'll be eating on some beef hot links and bread for the next couple of days along with the Brita tapped water. I am skeptical of the Brita filters because I can still taste the fungi filled water even after purification. Why? I shouldn't have to zap out the ebola in the microfridge microwave just to have some tea or hot cocoa or to quench my thirst after a salty meal from Five Guys or China Wonder.

I want a movado watch. Of course, it is expensive, but I want one and what Kyle wants, Kyle gets. If I save for a few YEARS, then hopefully I should be able to afford one after paying back somewhat of a 100,000 dollars worth of loans. I truly feel that I need a movado watch. I might head on over to BOA and take out a loan just to purchase one. It would go well with my black Perry Ellis shirt and black Dockers. I like Dockers, they are relatively inexpensive and are better than Dungarees. Who wants to wear something that has Dung in front of it? I know I don't.

Life has maparts, oops forgot to type ny and push the spacebar, I guess that's another error.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home