Saturday, July 09, 2005

An Appetite for LSAT

Today I took a diagnostic LSAT test. It was okie dokie. I say okie dokie because I was sweatin bullets answering some of those questions. There were 5 sections on it. The proctor calls the test elegant. I am sorry but I don't remember a test being an exquisite dinner cooked to perfection or a tuxedo purchased for more than $500. Now those are elegant, tests aren't elegant. I am really interested in going to law school and studying Entertainment Law, particularly because I want to help out these entertainers from being swindled by the greedy record compnies (yes I said comp - NIES). But the road to success is rough. I am going to get my head into the LSAT book and learn it backward & forward. I am going to make sure that I double and triple and quadruple up on espresso shots and americano shots. It is necessary in order for me to get the score I want and get into a good law school. I am really reaching towards Yale or Harvard but I do not know if I am ready for the climate. -30 degress is not highly regarded in my book. Maybe for you, but I prefer the Cali sunshine. I have plans to go back to Cali after graduation but I keep getting this vision in my head that I am not going to attend a school in Cali. Don't ask me where this vision came from, but I keep getting it. I think my GPA is good enough to get into one of those schools, if I get about 175 on the LSAT, I should be good. Right now I am sitting on 154 so a 20 point leap shouldn't be a problem but I have to master the techniques first. They say practice makes perfect, and I only have a few months til the LSAT to get them there 20 or so points to get me into the school of my choice; of course I will have to pay some big bucks 2 go there but hey, it'll hopefully pay off in the end. Why is the closest testing center in some unknown ghost town in Maryland? Every other testing center is full. (sigh) What is that about? I think I need a drink. I am going to go and pour me some Guava Pineapple Welch's. I'll holla @ chu later.

Life has many parts....what is that about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home