Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Poetry Corner

I am your therapist,
Come lie down and let me help you relax,
I want to massage your feet and rub your back,
Get your body all fired up for what is to come,
I can have you yearning for more,
moaning and groaning til you are sore,
No talk, just love making & foreplay,
have you thinkin about it during the day,
The power of my touch,
Will have your toes curling and you sweatin profusely,
I am not playing so don't take this too loosely,
It will be magical and romantic,
We could even go so far as to try something tantric,
The many positions I'll have you in,
you better hope you can flex and bend,
Please stay the night,
In the morning breakfast will be made,
and then we can start all over again....
-KJ

any minute now
i might give into the pain,
the heartache,
i feel like running out and crying in the rain,
this hurt i cannot seem to contain,
my body is aching for your touch once more,
i reflect on what we had,
and it makes me mad,
i trusted you with my secrets and privacy,
yet you betrayed me,
you were unjust with my trust,
stealing my thoughts and actions with the seductiveness of your aura,
withdrawing energy with that swagger,
when we parted ways it felt like you had pierced my heart with a dagger,
i envision glimpses of you when i arise,
and glance at the clear, blue sky
you are under my skin,
i am simply stuck in a love trap within
and i need to get out, but don't know where to begin...
-KJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home