Wednesday, July 20, 2005

$ On Hold

Okay, so here's the deal. I was on Amazon.com today and I was in the process of clicking things and adding them to my cart and when I got to the checkout and tried to checkout, it didn't go through. So I called Bank of America and they told me that my card had been deactivated. First question, who told them to deactivate it? My card was slowly approaching expiration and I was due to receive a new card and so I called Bank of America on Monday to see if they had put it in an envelope and dropped it in that blue box that is situated on the curb but much to my dismay they hadn't so the clerk told me that she would mail me one. Little did I know that mail me another meant cancel the current card til I get a new one. So the clerk I talked to today tells me that the lady put lost/stolen on my card and deactivated its usage. Why? I never said I had any identity theft. That stupid woman. Now I have to patiently wait until I get a new card, because those temporary ones aren't the best and sometimes do not work. So as of right now I am moneyless for a bit, which is an odd feeling since I always at least have $10 on me at any given moment. Now, I have to walk without an ATM card and rely on the use of my credit card. I guess that'll do, of course, I will continue to put myself in deeper debt by using that Providian Visa.

Last songs to play on the Ipod...
My Chemical Romance - Helena
Jason Mraz - Wordplay
Green Day - Holiday
Meredith Brooks - Bitch
Sarah Maclachlan - World On Fire
Howie Day - Collide
The White Stripes - My Doorbell
Sugar Ray - Shot of Laughter

Okay, so I don't know how I am supposed to feel about the new nominee for judge on the Supreme Court? I don't know much about the man, but I do know that the democrats are going to give him hell because he is conservative and is a Bush appointee. And of course, it diminishes the amount of women who serve cause that only leaves Ginsburg (I think I spelled that correctly). What I don't understand is why stuff has to be interrupted for me to hear Bush speak his lies to the world? This is why I have adopted a pasttime of watching old eps of Saved By the Bell & Tales From The Crypt because I cannot enjoy television. This war is getting real old because it's not over and it doesn't appear to be over. Now, I hear that they might start drafting college students. Hmm, Canada seems like a good place to go. I might go there because I will not be fighting in a war that is for pure $. Did you hear that Saddam will be tried, finally? How long has it been since he was captured? Man and we have a few more years with this neanderthal (hopefully that's spelled right, I'm not gonna spell check it). Maybe I can become a hustler and get a new name & id and avoid having to wear army fatigues. That's a viable option.

Life has many parts, some have to be put on hold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home