Saturday, December 02, 2006

.......

1) HU Is A Distant Memory....-How is it that December has made it here already? I have been out of college 4 a year and it feels like I just left the place yesterday. Naw, not really, in fact, I actually missed HU a lil earlier this year but now I'm kinda like eh....I'll rep it til I leave this green earth but I have moved on 2 bigger and better things. I still talk 2 a few peeps but I parted ways wit many. I felt so odd about that whole debacle (which was partly my decisione) that I decided to include that bullS**t in mi libro, as if the world needs to read my dirty laundry and sorted tales. I think it'll get good critiques though, hopefully.

2) Hip Hop Music - I am contemplating giving up hip hop music. How can you, you ask? Cause it's lethal to the new me. I have had it up 2 here wit stupid rhymes and beats. I am even sick of havin some songs on my computer/iPod. BTW my Ipod is finally losing steam. It is dyin on me. I've had since sophomore year. Yup it's that old school ipod. I'ma have 2 bury it. I might let my cuz go psyko on it after I move all the songs off of it. He seems real hype about it. Something about a hammer.

3) DreamGirls & Pursuit of Happyness - I think it's Oscar worthy, just by the previews. I saw Beyonce on Oprah wit Jamie Foxx and Eddie Murphy and Jennifer Hudson and Anika Noni Rose. Beyonce did a good performance on there and looked good too. I haven't seen any previews of The Pursuit of Happyness but I know it'll be good too. They are saying Will Smith might get a nod from the Academy. We'll c.

Life has many parts -

Last 2 play...
Miri Ben-Ari - 106 & Park Clip
Pete Rock - Take Your Time
Clipse - Wamp Wamp (some1 asked what a wamp was?)
John Legend - Each Day Gets Better
Unk - Walk It Out (Re-mix)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home