Wednesday, October 18, 2006

3 Things

1) Obama 4 Prez - I think it's a good idea. I would vote for him over Bush's brother. I would also like to see Mrs. Clinton run in '08, but personally this country isn't ready for a woman to run it. We still have stinking thinking about women and their place in the world. We've upheld our conservative viewpoint on women and what they can do or should be allowed to do. I think Obama despite the fact that he's African American has the ability to win, but we'll see. But then again, many people are oblivious to who they elect. I mean Cali voted in The Terminator and an actor was President.

2) Why Did They Cancel Soul Food? - Soul Food is off the air but I wonder why they cancelled it. Showtime didn't want to uphold a quality drama show. Why do they cancel so many good Black shows or put them on days or at times where no one will watch them. I am glad they put "Everybody Hates Chris" on Mondays, that is better than Sunday @ 7. I think there was a petition to bring it back but no network wanted to pick it up. That's a shame. They should put it on DVD at least. The 1st season is on DVD but what about the other seasons.

3) The Breaking of Curses: An Insightful Book - Although this book was written many years ago, Frank Hammond takes on the subject of curses. He is a well known delieverance minister. The book discusses everything from how curses come from ancestors, how curses come through occult and witchcraft, how to break curses, why it is essential for every person to examine if they have a curse, how to stay free of curses. I have it on my recommended reading list. This book exposes many common things in the world that can bring on curses.

Life has many parts -

Last to play on the Ipod...
Praiz - 2day
Commissioned - Crucified With Christ
Myron Butler & Levi - Set Me Free
Judy Jacobs - Days of Elijah
Marvin Sapp - Perfect Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home