Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Sarcastic Intellectual's List of Songs That Strike Your Eardrums a.k.a. Songs That Are Just That Good #5

1) Cristian - Cuando Me Miras Asi
-Very good song.

2) Blue Six - Close To Home
-Some of the best Naked Music.

3) 21:03 - I'm Sorry
-A current Gospel jam.

4) Fleetwood Mac - Edge of 17
-The Bootylicious sample.

5) Nancy Wilson - Guess Who I Saw Today
-Her signature song.

6) Beach Boys - Sloop John B
-Don't know why I like the song, but I do.

7) The Verve - The Freshman
-An underrated song.

8) Beth Chapman - Say Goodnight
-One of those melancholy alternative songs.

9) Nathan Morris - Wishes
-Throwback jam.

10) MercyMe - I Can OnlyImagine
-Classic contemporary Christian music.

11) Weird Al Yankovic - Ebay
-Funny song.

12) Crash Test Dummies -Mmm Mmm Mmm
-Another underrated song.

Life has many parts, tally a list of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home