Sunday, September 24, 2006

Osama Isn't Dead & Other Ramblings

1) Osama Bin Laden? Dead? - Speculation of the Osama deceased rumors is spreading. I think though, if he really were gone, there would be more news coverage about it. Could it be that they are putting that out there so people will be pro-Republican this year since it is an election year. I wonder?

2) Whitney & Bobby Calling It Quits - Whitney say no more Bobby. The king of Rocks & Booze (quoted from Adele Givens) and the "Crack Is Whack" lady have finally called it quits. I'm glad for Whitney. Homegirl needs to get back on her feet. The music world misses her singing. No singer out there is a match for Whitney. I just hope the crack habit hasn't choked the voice out of her. There are those who say once a diva, always a diva, but we'll c. I hope she returns bigger and better than ever. The music world says divas can always come back.

3) Shoutout To Those Posting Throwback Videos On YouTube - I do not have the luxury of VH1 Soul, working with basic cable and movie channels. I have been watching throwbacks on YouTube and they've brought back a lot of memories. That was when music was good. The songs haven't lost their touch. Especially Billy Lawrence's Happiness (I used to have a crush on her, and even now she still looks good) and Crucial Conflict's Hay (I used to request those on The Box). I had to pull out some old songs and listen to them like Candy Rain (Soul 4 Real), I Miss U (Aaron Hall), How We Comin (RBL Posse), and Perfect Match (Cella Dwellas, which is posted already).

Life has many parts -

Enjoy another throwback video...
You may have heard this b4....this came out when there were cassette singles.
3x Krazy's Keep It On The Real

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home