Thursday, August 24, 2006

Idlewild Review & Emmy Nominations

1) I went to see Idlewild.


All I can say is it is pretty darn good.


It is a gangsta/1930's kinda movie about 2 friends who grew up in Idlewild. There are many songs worth buying the Outkast cd for such as Pj & Rooster, Idlewild Blue, and Morris Brown.

2) I periodically watch the Emmys because I like to see who they nominate. This year I think that Outstanding Drama Series should go to House or Grey's Anatomy and for Outstanding Comedy Series, it should be Arrested Development but everyone likes Curb Your Enthusiasm which is nothing too special (in my opinion). I had hoped they would nominate Weeds because it's very popular. But we'll c. I wish they would have gotten another host. I am not a big fan of Conan O'Brien. I hope he's able to keep the audience entertained.




Life has many parts -


Last to play
Justin Timberlake - SexyBack
Paula Deanda - Doin Too Much
Fergie - London Bridge
Shanice - Take Care of U
Omarion - Entourage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home