Friday, August 11, 2006

Then & Now

I have seen this on many blogs and decided to do it on mine.

How old were you?
Then: 15
Now: 21, soon 2 b 22

Where did you work?
Then: I was being lazy.
Now: Looking for a job.

Where did you live?
Then: In Los Angeles
Now: I still live in LA, but right now I'm in St. Louis.

Did you wear contacts?
Then: 20/20 no need 4 em.
Now: Nope.

Which of your pets was still alive?
Then: I tried to take care of fish, but it didn't quite work out.
Now: No pets, now, I gotta take care of myself first. Pets come later.

Who was your celebrity crush?
Then: Stacy Dash.
Now: Halle Berry.

How many piercings or tattoos did you have?
Then: None.
Now: Still none.

Who was you favorite singer/band?
Then: 2pac & Dj Quik
Now: I'm feelin jazz right now and gospel music.

Had you smoked a cigarette?
Then: Nope. Not a fan of cancer sticks.
Now: Still haven't puffed one.

Had you gotten drunk?
Now: Drinking ain't what its cracked up 2 b - Alcohol is slow death.

What kind of car did you drive?
Then: I was taking the bus.
Now: This Black Mitsubishi

Looking back, are you where you thought you would be in 2006?
Then: I had planned to be retired by 25.
Now: That can still happen because I'm on my way to success.

A few predictions for September 8, 2016.
Age: What does that make a brother 32.
Family: Married.
Job: Writer & Entertainment Lawyer
Home: A nice house in Los Angeles.
Accomplishments: 3 books written and have under contract many musicians and sports players.
Volunteer work: Working at the church.
My ride: A Ferrari and a Lexus.
Drinking: Alcohol is still not a friend.
Glasses: Still operating on the 20/20.

1 Comments:

Blogger justmeReka said...

add (Reka) to the entertainment lawyer title!

8/15/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home