Monday, July 31, 2006

Quick Things

1) I have always been a fan of magic. I think it's very interesting and some magicians are very good. I was recently watching NBC's America's Got Talent, which has some impressive acts (i.e. the 11-yr old girl who sings like a 30-yr old, a team of unicylcists who perform, and a man and a woman who change clothes in seconds). I often wonder how long it takes people to do things like that especially the Quick Change Artists. (check the link under frequently visited websites - it's worth a look)

I think that, that is probably the best act on the show, besides the Rappin Granny.

2) Water Is Good - I have found a new appreciation for bottled water. I am always lacking on my water supply, not drinking enough daily - which is a no-no, but I started liking Dasani, after my mother told me about that wonderful Aquafina I was drinking. I didn't always like Dasani, but they've taken out their sodium content, which was nothing but an unnecessary additive.

3) Scorching Heat - STL is still hot. Temps of 102, Heat Indexes of 114 - come on now? I enjoy the sunshine, but the humidity makes you want to sit inside a freezer for hours. Of course, that would be death, but you get my drift. Well maybe not because it might sound like I am promoting death. I'm not. I just feel like jumping in a pool, and yet I don't have one to jump into and I don't use public pools.

Life has many parts-

Last to play....
Karen Clark Sheard - Authority
Smokie Norful - I Understand
Israel & New Breed - Not Forgotten
Out of Eden - If You Really Knew
John P Kee - Show Up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home