Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's Been Awhile

I haven't written anything in awhile. I just haven't been all that interested in posting posts that only a few of you read. I have had (that doesn't sound good, but I'll leave it there for the time being) a few things on my mind lately.

1) Nip/Tuck Season 4 - The show just continues to get more and more disturbing. After last season's Carver storyline and the Matt storyline with the transexual, I thought that would have been enough, but nope. Now they've got Sanaa Lathan playing a bi-sexual role and even more bizarre storylines starting.

2) 9-11 Revisited - President Bush is continuing to con America into believing that this is a war on terrorism. I am not too convinced about the near future where that is concerned. I was on my way back to California a week ago and I wasn't able to take a medium soft drink on the plane due to FAA regulations. How long is this going to go on? I think my plans to move to Canada need to be reconsidered, ya think?

3) Whitney & Bobby - Whitney filed for divorce. Perhaps someone in the Houston family will get her some rehab. I feel bad for her, her voice and her family. That crack has her looking like a zombie out of Night of the Living Dead nowadays (that's kind of harsh I know, but true).

4) Big Brother All Stars - Well, they crowned the winner. I finally was able to watch reality tv since that is what is on most of the time with the exception of the new CW and CBS' crime shows. Hopefully, the new season of OC will be worth my viewing effort, otherwise I may depart from that medium altogether.

Last to play....
Sirius 66 Spirit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home