Friday, October 27, 2006

A Quick Post

1) Once Again - John Legend's cd is good. The brother has much talent. It is up there with his first release. Many say that he is leaning more towards hip-hop than r&b with this one, but I think the overall sound of Once Again is his style. There aren't many r&b cats out there who can sing like he can. Highlights include: Heaven, Again, Where Did My Baby Go & Maxine. Go out and support John by purchasing a copy....not bootlegging.

2) STL Victory - The Cards won tonight. Yeah! I thought they would because they didn't want to fly back to that cold weather up in Detroit. Who would? I mean STL is cold now, but it's snowing in Detroit. Get down Cardinals. It just proves that with tenacity and an overwhelming zeal that one can do anything and how you can come back when many have counted you out. People didn't even expect them to get to the World Series, but look at em now.

3) Ignorant Songs - I am convinced that the rap world just doesn't know what to make. The other day, my cousin, decided to play me a song called Bathing Apes. What the??? How ignorant can hip hop get? Let's come up with some quality lyrics besides I got me some bathin apes. And laying a beat over garbage just makes it garbage + garbage, which = garbage x 2. Another ignorant song is Chicken Noodle Soup.....ha....I wonder if Campbell's or Progresso is getting some dough from Webstar. Not to mention Zoom by Lil Boosie. Junk....and what is even more ignant is that people call and request these songs. And they take the time to learn the lyrics but we can't take the time to devote to things like voting.

Life has many parts, I got me some, do you?

Last to play....
21:03 - I'm Sorry
Bebe & CeCe Winans - Lost Without You
Trin-i-tee 5:7 - God's Grace
Kirk Franklin - Why We Sing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home