Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Not Too Much Going On

1) The Standstill - I am wondering how tonight's voting will go. I am eager to see whether or not America is really ready for a change or do we continue down the path of being Bushified and Repubified. Don't get me wrong, Bush did a positive thing by getting Saddam out of Iraq but let's not go and ruffle feathers over there in North Korea. That dude over there is a few salads away from a picnic if you get my drift. This onto this whole Amendment 2 thing over here in STL about stem cell reasearch; hopefully, folks voted yes so we can find cures to diseases. Although, people are so against abortion that they probably voted no. And then we have Amendment 3 which imposes higher taxes on cancer sticks. I think they should have voted yes on that. People need to let that bondage go. That bondage causes nothing but breathing and other damaging health problems and yet people smoke 2 or 3 packs a day. Puff, puff, give, give o what a relief it is. Yeah right - the only relief a cigarette gives you is a nice blotch of blackness on your lungs. One that is tarrish in color. And the sweet aroma of 2nd hand smoke isn't inviting either. But unfortunately America feels otherwise because people are still rushing out to the corner gas station for a pack of Benson & Hedges or Salem Lights.

2) Halloween - Was your Halloween eventful? Considering the fact that I do not celebrate Halloween anymore; no demonic worship going on in my life. I will say I had a piece of candy. It was a 3 Muskateers - and boy was it good. Mmm, yummy. I attempted to watch a scary movie but I just found it lacking and instead watched Rachael Ray cook. It was more entertaining to watch than Michael Myers choking the life out a young Caucasian chick.

2) Jay Z's Show Me What You Got - It wreaks of the 90's "Rump Shaker." I have always liked the Jigga man but come on now. I know you like sampling but did we have to go there. The video is alright, but I can just see a snipet of it by watching the beer commercial. I am not looking forward to the album although I am sure many are if they haven't bootlegged it already.

3) Spears vs Federline - They are getting a divorce. I guess now Federline will reunite with Moesha's Niecy and Britney can get on with her life. This news isn't a shock to anyone. In fact, people thought Federline was beneath her in the first place.

4) Christina's Hurt - I like the new CAguilera song. Despite its melancholyness, I am convinced even more that we need more talented singers out there like her. All I gotta do now is fork over an Andrew Jackson to go and buy her cd. I heard it's good. I particularly like "Back In The Day." I heard it on one of the urban radio stations.

Life has many parts - catch a few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home