Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Are New Year's Resolutions Really Necessary & Can You Keep Them?

1) New Year's Resolutions - I have never really made them and when I did make them I never kept them, so I say that they mean nothing. It is kind of fun to do like eating fried chicken with hot sauce or walkin it out, but as far as a ritual, I'd much rather prefer not to make them. Most of the time people do not keep them because their mind has not yet caught on to their resolution. It is a matter of will power most of the time because people make resolutions concerning addictions and bad habits, most of the time. I am not a fan of them because you have to make a decision in your will to stop doing something before you can do it and most of the time people make resolutions just to do them.

2) Saddam Is Going To Die - It is official. He will die within 30 days. They're gonna hang em. I mean I have no real feelings regarding this except, that he murdered all of those people and has no remorse for it. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction (one of Newton's Laws), so he in one form of fashion will meet his end due to his actions. I do not condone murder, never have and never will. They need to find Bush's other cronie(hopefully, that is spelled right) and sentence him and then bring them troops home.

Last to play...
Dr. Price - Fail Proof Living Pt.1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home