Tuesday, May 16, 2006

From 50 to 99


I am scratching my head here at what I am reading in regards to 50 Cent and how he was changed by a Creflo Dollar teaching. I respect any man of God, but for 50 to change his name to 99 Cents is hilarious to me. His reasoning stems from a message preached by Dr. Dollar on how words can shape reality. It is said in Proverbs that life and death are in the power of the tongue. I wholeheartedly agree - but let us reason here. 50 Cent has enough money to retire.....does he need more? Is that why he's changing his name? To get some more bling bling. I am not judging here, more power to 50 for submitting to God. I praise God for anyone who sacrifices themselves for HIS will. I guess 50 cent's name is going to evolve like Puff Daddy did to P. Diddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home