Wednesday, May 24, 2006

4

I got this from a website. Many people have done these and posted these on their website so I did one and posted it on mine.

Four jobs I've had in my life: 1. intern for Clear Channel 2. employee of WHUR (Washington, DC) 3. Saint Louis 22nd Judicial Court employee 4. intern at Big 100.3

Four nicknames I've been given:1. Lyle Lovett 2. Dj Old Skool 3. The "Clearly" Man 4. Skeeter

Four movies I would watch over and over: 1. Coming 2 America 2. House Party 3 3. Can't Hardly Wait 4. Boomerang

Four places I have lived:1. LA 2. Saint Louis 3. Washington DC 4. ....there isn't a fourth

Four TV Shows I love to watch: 1. Fresh Oil 2. The Boondocks 3. CSI NY 4. Power For Life

Four songs that I listen to often: 1. One Thing - Marvin Sapp 2. When You're Mad - NeYo 3. The Blessing of Abraham - Donald Lawrence 4. Blue Touch - Gregg Karukas

Four books that I recommend: 1. Letters to A Young Brother - Hill Harper 2. The Art of War - Sun Tzu 3. Loose That Man & Let Him Go - TD Jakes 4. Invisible Man - Ralph Ellison

Four of my favorite foods: 1. carne asada 2. chicken chow fun (PF Changs) 3. eggs with chives, garlic and cheese 4. apple pie a la mode

Four blogs I recommend you read: 1. Life After Graduation 2. Arian's Inspirationals 3. The Cynical Ones 4. Waiter Rant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home