Tuesday, November 15, 2005

"Oh You Couldn't Have Heard From God, That's Impossible...Why Would He Talk To You" Part Two

So making the decision to walk with God has brought about a lot of questions from people - primarily people who do not have my vivacity to walk with God. As long as I wasn't doing anything that was related to God, it was fine and dandy with people. It's funny how things began to change once I started expressing God in my posts and made the decision to walk with God. People started to change, or at least, my view of them changed. You could say that I had had blinders on regarding the world as a whole, but primarily certain individuals. There are people who perceive to know my reason for giving my life to Christ and wanting to be saved; as if this was some spry decision on my behalf. And then there are those who believe that I've somehow lost it and need a cell in a local nuthouse. But then it does say in the Bible - not to be yoked with unbelievers. What do believers and unbelievers have in common?, is what it says. That is like Jesus having lunch with the devil, which is laughable. One of my fellow believers tells me that I shouldn't worry so much about what people say, but focus on what God has to say. "Don't worry, it'll work itself out. You just have to make it to heaven yourself. Everyone won't get behind you on this. It happened to me too," she says. I just thank everyone who God has revealed to not be behind me and all the doubters and people who think I'm crazy. They have brought me closer to HIM and no longer am I going around in circles.

Life has many parts, that's impossible, I couldn't have heard that life does.

Last songs to play....
Wilson Phillips - Hold On
Norah Jones - Things You Don't Have To Do (Chill Remix)
Jamie Cullum - Get Your Way
Ace of Base - The Sign
John Mellencamp - Pink Houses
Journey - Don't Stop Believin
Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy