Saturday, November 12, 2005

"Oh You Couldn't Have Heard From God, That's Impossible...Why Would He Talk To You" Part One

I did not believe that I would encounter so much crux now that I have made a decision to be a Christian. I somehow had it in my mind that everyone would get behind it - having God apart of my life. Little did I know that there would be such dolor that accompanied me making a decision to believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ. What is even more interesting here is that often times people cannot see what is going on from the inside - they only see what is occurring on the outside. I have been called everything from a Jesus freak to crazy and have even been told that I did not hear from God. "You couldn't have heard from God," is what they say or "God didn't talk to you," as if I am not worthy for God to talk to me. I may very well not be worthy but if one were to check scripture - no man is worthy because we are all born into sin, which is why Jesus died on the cross, so we could be justified. I would naturally assume that those who make such risible statements have not quite looked at the Holy Bible or have not gotten revelation on just what it means and they have been blinded by Beelzebub. But then I have to remember that Jesus encountered affliction and every Christian faces opposition regarding what they believe, which is why religion is such a touchy subject. This then would confirm what is written in 2 Timothy regarding affliction. I just never believed people would try and tell me that I shouldn't believe or that I've somehow concocted this in my mind.

Life has many parts, I wonder who will try and tell me that I've somehow concocted that life has many parts.