Sunday, September 04, 2005

What Is Going On Is Making Me Wanna Holler Part Three

Trouble is brewing now because everyone is looking to point a finger at the culprit as if this is a game of Clue where one is trying to solve the crime. Apparently, the White House is trying to shift the blame to FEMA, as if FEMA runs the country. The White House is trying to cover its tracks so people do not riot over this, putting the blame on lower levels of government as if he has no control over who does what. I am sorry but isn’t he the President, does he not have the power to dictate what goes on and when? I thought that was what the executive branch does – or did my 6th grade teacher misteach me back in elementary school? I guess Social Studies wasn’t as wonderful as it appeared to be. I see them trying to put the blame on the governor of Louisiana instead of taking responsibilities for their actions and dealing with them like grown ups. I mean Gov. Blanco, whenever she appeared, apparently had different clothes on, which would indicate that she has been bathing. I am not sure if she has even so much as walked down the abyss of the Bourbon Street or even touched the destruction that lies near Canal Street, but who I am, this is just what CNN & Fox News (such loyal networks to the government) are showing. Judge Rehnquist died last night of throat cancer. He had been battling it for a long time. Justice Rehnquist served as Supreme Court Judge for 33 years, and was appointed by Ronald Reagan. Rehnquist was known as a conservative judge, who weighed his opinion in on whether President Clinton had sexual relations with Lewinsky. Now, President Clinton was about the best President we’ve had since I was eating Gerber, so in my opinion, Rehnquist was not such a good judge. He held on by a thread of breath. Gosh – that sounds so harsh, but I mean he contributed to the impeaching of a good President, who despite his hornyness, did some wonderful things for minorities such as myself and for America @ large. Condi Rice is visiting her home state of Alabama, to convince the Alabamians that Bush did his best to resolve their destruction and lack of food and drink. Good job Condi, just what more of us Black folks need is a Black woman who does what she is told and is just as to blame as the rest of them for not acting accordingly. They say actions speak louder than words, so the government is saying one thing but doing another. Luckily, they are rescuing the people and the people have been fed, but I am surprised that it took so long, aren’t you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home