Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Slow Jams Revisited

Here are a few more slow jams....

1) Floetry - Supastar
-This is Floetry's best song in my opinion. This is their new single.

2) Kindred - The Question
-Kindred's newest hit. Anything they do is a classic, but this song will definitely have you pushing repeat.

3) Toni Braxton - Trippin
-Toni came back with a good cd. Check out this track.

4) Babyface - Grown & Sexy
-I particularly like the beat to this track, but it's a mellow groove.

5) Eric Benet - I Wanna Be Loved
-Good song; the album is decent too - up there with "Spend My Life"

6) Charlie Wilson - Magic
-With the success of "Charlie Last Name Wilson," this song is a mix between slow & fast. They are calling this his step song, but I disagree.

7) Brian McKnight - Back Seat
-A forgotten song of his, worth putting on a playlist.

8) Anita Baker - Talk To Me
-One of her hits off of Compostions, this is classic Anita.

9) Teena Marie - My Body's Hungry
-She's still got it.

10) Lyfe - Hypothetically
-Set to be his next single, this song is similar to Cry, but very good.

11) St-Germain - Sure Thing
-I like this song particularly because it's different & distinct - not necessarily a slow jam but mellow.

12) Nat King Cole - Orange Colored Sky
-Classic Nat King Cole, if you're goin for an old school feel.

13) Sade - Cherry Pie
-A hit of hers, that is often forgotten

14) Lauren Wood - Fallen
-If you've seen Pretty Woman, you'll know it.

15) Michael Bolton - Missing You Now
-One of his biggest hits - definitely slow jam worthy.

16) Terrence Trent D'arby - Sign Your Name
-He's more know for Wishing Well, but this song was a big hit of his.

17) Taylor Dayne - Love Will Lead You Back
-I like her style.

18) The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
-A decent old school slow jam.

19) Keyshia Cole - I Shoulda Cheated
-Her newest single.

20) Gary Taylor - Woman of Color
-One of those songs you'll hear at a lounge or a low-key club.

Life has many parts, ah, you thought I had forgotten my catch phrase...nope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home