Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Random Thoughts

The holidays are upon us and I have yet to go shopping. I didn't get a chance to make it to Black Friday partly because I was working the phones at Macy's customer service. I did get a chance to take advantage of the Cyber Monday sale, however. A few items here, a few there. All for under $100. Pretty good, eh? I thought about sending chocolate mints to my grandmother. And getting a gift card for my sister. Haven't decided what to get the parents.

I have been watching a lot of classic television lately. I am now a big fan of Hill Street Blues and St. Elsewhere. I guess since I am studying psychology and sociology, they kind of appeal to me. I also have gotten back into ER, even though the only character they still have that I know is Dr. Rasgotra, who was there before they started offing people and writing some of the best characters off (i.e. Dr. Carter, Dr. Lockhart and Dr. Pratt). Angela Bassett, has however, made it worth watching to me (again). She is very good at that part. But then there aren't too many parts she doesn't play well. I can't think of one.

Thanksgiving turkey has past and there are still leftovers in my grandmother's fridge. I think I ate enough during that holiday that I now ready for some Christmas trimmings. Of course, most of the same things will be made. My grandmother is still trying to get me to finish the last of the yams and marshmallows now. They are good. Brings a smile to my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home