Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Airborne Formula Solves Colds

I have found that using homeopathic medicine and herbal remedies helps with many things. I was told about Airborne Formula, which gets rid of cold symptoms at the first sign of a cold. You could call it the cure for the common cold except it does not work unless you take it at the first sign of a cold. Someone tell me what a first sign is? It is very unlikely that a minor cough or small sneeze is the first sign of a cold, because the cold virus sometimes takes a few days to develop. So, could we then say that there is no such thing as a first sign? I think we could. I have taken Airborne and it has stopped colds from developing so I do thank the school teacher who created the product.

As for herbal remedies, I have always drank different types of tea. Everything from Nettle to Chai, I've had it at least once. I have always been a fan of green tea. I was told about TenRen tea, which is tea that is supposed to be very smooth. Smoother than Celestial Seasonings, smoother than Lipton, smoother than Nestea. SMOOOOOOOTH! About a year ago, I invested in some Republic of Tea: White Tea, which is very strong. I have never tried Red Tea though I've often heard many people talk about it. I have always found joy in putting things into my mouth that are somewhat healthy. Note the word somewhat. Every now and then, I get off track and have a greasy Mickey D's hamburguesa and some papas fritas y Coca Cola, but that is an exception. I try to fix meals, occasionally, in the microwave. Who would have thought heating up a pizza, could be potentially harmful? That's almost as bad as someone not knowing how to boil water. I often times get takeout too - like an occasional Vanilla Bean or Key Lime Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. I still haven't gotten my cheesecake that I did not get on my birthday but I think I will one day - when I get up the nerve to drive to Friendship Heights even though it's not too far away. But since gas prices have gone up over the past few weeks or rather months, my car has been idle down there in the good ole Towers GARRAGE (that is gar-ige, say it in a British accent). I have been venturing to Rockville to work though which has put a dent in my wallet. Between work and homework I haven't had too much time to do anything but sleep and write blog posts. I did find the time however to find a job after I graduate, which is always good.

I also was contacted by an old associate of mine, who I have not talked to in years and I mean years. She politely reminded me about how things work out for the better. She kindly and surprisingly also told me that she is expecting a baby too and how she moved on down to 'Bama.' I must go now, the Airborne is kicking in and I am getting drowsy. Funny though, there are no drugs in it, just minerals from the EARF!

Life has many parts, can you calculate a %-age of which ones can be remembered?

Last songs to play on the good old trusty iPod (which doesn't have a clickwheel)...
Fray - Over My Head
Goo Goo Dolls - Name
Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit
Sarah Brightman - Time to Say Goodbye
Jason Mraz - Wordplay
System of A Down - Question!
Coldplay - Clocks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home