Thursday, March 08, 2007

March 2007

It's been a few since I've written here....but here it goes.

1) The New Blogger - I'm not feeling this new blogger. I have tried several times to access my account with the correct username and password and yet could not get in. That is a problem considering Google is the best search engine out there and should be on top of their game.

2) Michael Jackson Fan Pays Money To Chat With Him - Hmm, that's cool. Michael Jackson is still heavily recognized. I heard he was coming back to the US to contend with our foolishness. I do not believe in paying any artist to chat with them. Everyone is human, no one is God, nor special enough for me to pay money to meet them.

3) Saw IV - No comment. They just don't know what to do with horror movies these days. Prepare to meet Jigsaw's brother later this year.

4) Oscar Murphy - I don't know why Eddie Murphy did not win for his role in Dreamgirls. There is speculation that it was because of his role in Norbit. Que? That was apparently an excuse for the academy to give a reason not to award another Black man. I commend Hudson and Whittaker for their awards but that is messed up to nominate someone for one role and judge them on another that was not nominated.

Life has many parts, it's good to reflect on some sometimes

Last to play....
Fertile Ground - Live In The Light
Talib Kweli - Good Mourning
Impromp2 - Lovely Day
Gary Taylor - Lovin My People

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home