Saturday, August 01, 2009

Rejoining Facebook

Yeah...it's been 4 yrs since I've been on Facebook. Funny how much it's changed. I guess because I haven't been on there for quite awhile. I got back on Facebook partly to reconnect with people from college and high school. I also got back on there because I was too lazy to create a MySpace page. Too much time. Although, I had the time. I just did not want to devote it to that. Lazy, huh? And then I got on Facebook and haven't uploaded any photos and have barely started requesting people to be my amigo. I guess I'll get to that sooner or later. What am I doing? Well, not too much lately. Working 9 hour days on Monday & Tuesday calling people about their bill. Real exciting right? Yeah, thought so too. It does give me some change to have in my pocket. But back to the subject at hand, Facebook. It's changed. And I'll be right off there if they ever decide to charge to use it. It appears to be looking that way in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home