Monday, June 26, 2006

.....Mama Said There Would Be Days Like This

1) New Phones - I haven't always been keen on the whole idea of cell phones. I was one of the few peeps in college to have that good ole Nokia 3390 (I think that's what it was called). I let it get scratched and mutilated and beat up and yet refused to get a new one. I even had someone tell me that they had that phone in high school. I chuckled at that considering how I never really thought about how my phone was outta style. I finally upgraded to a Samsung Simply Blue. That's been interesting considering it doesn't keep the charge well and I had to get a battery replacement two weeks after I got it about a year ago. I started to get a Sidekick but after looking at some people's (that's bad English), I decided against it, partly because I just cannot fathom spending that much on a phone and II) because I am content with this phone that is no longer being made.

2) We Are All In Transition - My friend Reka, (stop on over to her blog), I cannot link it because I'm not so computer savvy and don't really feel like investigating how to link her, just click it on the side of my page; she was writing about how she feels about being in transition. Having graduated early along with her, I kinda feel where she's coming from. I hate being in transition. It is not a good place to be in because you feel like you may never get out of being in transition. People call it a blessing to be a graduate and be able to do whatever they feel like, but I'm not quite convinced - at least you sometimes don't feel like it is.

3) Is Yard Work Fun? - I have never liked yard work. People make it seem like gardening is fun. I and my cousin helped my grandmother plant some plants yesterday and I wasn't very happy about partly because it was hot and it was in the evening and I would have rather been listening to music or playing PS2 or just relaxing. He blurted out that he didn't like gardening and I agree. I can deal with other things like cookin, cleanin, washin, etc, but gardening is not a favorite pasttime of mine. My father calls it theraputic, maybe it is, but not for me.

Last to play....
Jack Johnson - Upside Down
Coldplay - In My Place
Gwen Stefani - Cool
John Mayer - 83
Bliss - Don't Look Back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home